Thursday, November 20, 2014

throwback

throwback to the event I did last week. I went to Port Dickson together with my supervisor for 3 days 2 nights because of this event - Miss Scuba Malaysia 2014. This is the first time i participate and experience pageant event. Their slogan is Saving Ocean Through Beauty, is to bring out the message to audience. I learned a lot from this event. 

before this event, i was staying up late together with my supervisor just to get all the paperwork and all things ready for the event but at last, all of our hard work was worth it! :D 
I was very nervous that I will make mistake during the whole event. I was assigned to be the stage coordinator and help out in the registration counter. During the official event day, I was in charge of everything as well as my supervisor. 

Both of us running here and there just to make sure everything goes right. It was a cocktail event and the dress code was cocktail dress but we had no time to change so only both of us were wearing white t-shirt and short jeans right from the start to the end of the event. It was so embarrassing omg.  

From this event, I get to know how much thing you need to prepare before the event and how early you need to start preparing it. Also, there are many unpredictable incident will happen during the event so we must be very alert. I also get to know many of the VIP and guests that are very friendly. The things that I dislike the most was the attitude of the director of operation from the hotel. His attitude sucks ttm! He even pissed off my boss and a few datos who attended the event. this shows that how bad his attitude is. My boss said, never ever coming back to this hotel to do event. Everything they want to charge.  

 my outfit for the cocktail event hahaha *this was taken during the beach cleaning session*

the marina bay of the hotel.  

the beautiful scene that I love the most. 

I really wish that I can go to a long vacation. I really need some rest and getaway. Planning in progress! Fighting for more money to go to travel next year! :D 

Christmas and New Year is coming soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment