Friday, June 03, 2011

# 2099 - random random :)

Oh noooo ~ Eye bag -.-

It's Friday . But so what ? I stay at home the whole day -.-
My holidays are totally sucks :/ Sighh
I almost ' fat mou ' already LOLL

What i did in holidays are the SAME . exactly the same :/
But no more dramas for me . Cause i finished them.
I want Vampire Diaries !! Need to wait again :(
Im tweeting and tumblring the whole day. seriously
Non-stop tweeting XDD

The 3 tabs that i MUST open when im online-ing x]

Random :D
Me and eldest sis

Oh yaa . Finally i'm not staying at home tomorrow. Pheww ~
I'm going my grandma's house at the evening.
For my grandpa birthday celebration :DD
So , stay tuned yeaa ~

- A fake smile can hide a million tears -

Hearts

Click my Nuffnang :D
Thanks lots !

No comments:

Post a Comment