Hey guys , I'm back from DPC . =]
I'm gonna blog about my class dinner at The Steamboat @ DPC .
Me , Toong and Poh Yee reached there about 7something.
And we walked around the park ~
Then we when to The Steamboat sit down and wait for them .
We waited almost one hour . my god .
We started order when teacher reached .
Teacher treated us a Secret Recipe's cake - Chocolate Indulgence .
Wow , so good ~ Thankss teacher . =]
We chated while we were eating .
And Choon Aik was soo funny XD because of the Tomyam soup . lol
We finish eating at 9 something .
Then , we ate the cake at a chair near the lake .
I only ate half . thanks to Weng Zhen .
He made me drop my cake to the floor . =(
After this , we went to play the BIG swing . XD
Xhui them first round . Boys second and third round .
Then , we girls one more round .
Omg ! It's soooo fun . Keep shouting XD
After playing , me went to buy my Pure Double Chocolate .
And i called my cousin bro come to fetch me n toong .
We wait at the Water Front there .
Pictures time ~

Random ♥
Nice dinner today . I had fun =]
Teacher was happy too ~
Thanks teacher for treated us the cake :)
Hearts ♥




No comments:
Post a Comment